I have no doubt that the present day scicence is in no way going to solve the social problems in India.Let it be hunger/green revolution/disease,etc...,but I am sure whoever plans to make money ,presently science is one of best domain and it can be done without money also,so this domain is highly occupied by intellectual mofias- like highly educated,highly money-owners and highly scientific.So public I don't have the shame in admitting these,but you should not be let ignorant on these.
You can tell we got electricity,medicine,computers,etc..., through science,well I agree that,who invented with whose sponsorships and hwat are the motives and who makes money out these,so who benefits in generall are the questions.
These are a few questions to be self answered.
1.What is knowledge.
2.Is knowledge a private or public property.
3.If private in what cases,if pubplic in what cases,if so what are the degree of ownership in both cases.
4.Will knowledge is patentable?.
5.What is patent and copy right?
6.Who owns them and who gives them ?.
7.Who are the level of usage of patents by owners and public?
8.Will these type of licensing will improve the knowledge of owner or public.
9.What are the social impact of knowledge on social/economical/political/moral domains.
10.So decide based on these who are mafias?.
Every human has his role in this world.I am doing it.I will never expect you to keep quite,atleast not vibrating but thinking your status is very important.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment